Why not me?

2 years ago, my brother-in-law ( Tech-Tri ) convienced my husband to run a marathon. It was so amazing watching him train and finish. I thought, I can do that too.. But wait? there is not one athletic bone in my body. I'm over wieght.. there is no way I can do that. My husband encouraged me, and I signed up to join a running group. (run/walk). best thing I ever did. Ran my first 5k July of 2009. Well this year again, My brother-in-law (love him!) conviences by husband to do triathlon. So I figured what the heck if he can do it..

Then why not me.!

So this is all about my adventures in training for my first sprint Triathlon. I picked the Women's Triathlon.


Monday, August 16, 2010

Husband's Race Weekend

This weekend was my Husband, his brother and friend 1st Oplymic Triathlon. It was in Bridgport CT. I have not heard of this beach before, it was real nice. We drove up the night before and spent the day there. My Husband , got in a pre-race open water swim.

They had a 5 loop bike course, Even though I do not think they like they liked it, it was nice to see them more then once going by. For a complete race report you can read my brother - in - laws blog Tech-Tri. I did take a few pictures. Unfortunalty we did forget our camera, But we did have our Driod X..!














Great job guys..! I do also have some video, as soon as I figure that out I will add also..




No comments:

Post a Comment