Why not me?

2 years ago, my brother-in-law ( Tech-Tri ) convienced my husband to run a marathon. It was so amazing watching him train and finish. I thought, I can do that too.. But wait? there is not one athletic bone in my body. I'm over wieght.. there is no way I can do that. My husband encouraged me, and I signed up to join a running group. (run/walk). best thing I ever did. Ran my first 5k July of 2009. Well this year again, My brother-in-law (love him!) conviences by husband to do triathlon. So I figured what the heck if he can do it..

Then why not me.!

So this is all about my adventures in training for my first sprint Triathlon. I picked the Women's Triathlon.


Thursday, June 10, 2010

3rd Year Wedding Anniversary.

Today is my husband and I, 3rd year wedding anniversary. We both took the day off to enjoy the day together. Slept in a little late, then we went out to breakfast. After our stomach digest the not so healthy breakfast we went out to get our swim workout done.

Swim:
30 laps - 33:75 mins. (800 meters was done in 24:50 mins) As my tri is 1/2 mile (800 meters), I have been trying to work on getting faster, plus working on my endurance. I feel real comfortable in the swim, of course come race day it will be under different environment. Not sure how I am going to take swimming with possible 100 other swimmers?


Husband surprised me 2 dozen roses.. How sweet!.. I just love him.~





Well.. have to go get ready.. Going out to dinner to celebrate our Anniversary.. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment